10/01/2011

Day 7

Well, it's been a week now.  Tomorrow I am planning on a full of Stamping, can't wait to post some cards for you to see.  I did find out that Stampin' Up is having an awesome promotion to become a demonstrator.  I missed out, I was a week to early, but you don't have to miss out.  When you sign up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator within the month of October 2011, you not only get everything you would normally get, you also get your choice of a Big Shot die cutting machine or $100 in Stampin' Up products, whichever you choose (I have posted a flyer for you below)  If you are interested in becoming a demonstrator, I would be more than happy to help you, just visit my website at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net. Until then I will be ~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment