11/26/2011

Craft Fair - Small Business Saturday

I have signed up for a craft show and tomorrow is the day.  Small Business Saturday, I thought it was a good day to try this, since I am starting this small business as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I have built a list of everything I will be taking.  I will post the list below, so you can print it, if you decide to do a craft show.    I will promote my "Give the Gift of Art" and will also hold a drawing to start building my list of potential clients.  I will let you know how it goes. ~Living the Fairy Tale Life~




Copy of application with date sent and check number
Guest book- to develop a mailing list
Catalog & Idea Book
Mini Catalogs
Demonstrator Information (you never know who will be interested)
Hostess Packet (again, you never know)
Samples
Pens
Order Forms
Cash/Coins to make change
Gift Certificates (if selling them)
Specials and Promotions
Flyers for next workshop or stamp camp
Business Cards
Canopy Tent
Chair(s)
Tables(s)
Tablecloth(s)
Display Boards
High Energy Snacks
Plenty of Water
Jacket/Sweater (just in case)
Sunscreen
Camera
Copy of this checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment