11/26/2011

Looking for Stampers

I am wanting to network with crafty and business minded women. I would love to share my newest business venture, 'Stampin' Up!' with anyone looking for an opportunity to work for yourself but not by-yourself. We offer an amazing support system to help you succeed! This business is perfect for someone that loves meeting new people, likes to create unique cards, gifts and/or scrapbooks using rubber stamps and accessories and wants to grow a team while being associated with an established family owned business' that has many years of history! I would also love to be your Personal Demonstrator with 'Stampin' Up!'! I am looking for people like you to invite me into your home. As the Host you will be rewarded with FREE PRODUCT, hostess specials + customer specials + half price items. The name 'Stampin' Up!' makes it easy to gather guests for your party. Call me to be one of the first in our area to Host a fun party! (775)771-0142. ~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment