11/04/2012

Shimmer Snowflake Christmas Card

Well, it's that time of year again.  I love it!  I can't wait for Halloween to come and go, because that means I can start on my Christmas gifts and cards without people thinking I am crazy.  Today I made this Snowflake card using a punchout of a snowflake and just sprizing some shimmer and marina minst ink onto a piece of whisper white card stock.  Then I stamped a quick greeting and layered it in Real Red and Marina Mist card stock.  Blinged it out a bit and I was done.  This card was so quick and easy to make.  Tomorrow, I will show you how I made the shimmer spritzer and then on Tuesday I am going to start "Two Minute Tip Tuesday" where you can find various tips in less than two minutes, I will show you how I made the shimmer stencil reverse snowflake on this card.


~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment