3/13/2013

Hershey Wedding Favors

The wedding is just a few days away.  We have created the favors and it showcases the sunflower I showed you in the last posted video.  I used a sheet of 8.5 by 11 card stock and was able to print 2 wrappers per sheet. 

Using MDS 2, you can create any wording and designs you like.  On the back are the following words "Close your eyes for a moment and think about the love that Makes you sigh.  I not only find it in the arms of my loved ones, but in the caress of a sunset,  the kiss of the moonlight and the gentle brush of cool air on a hot day.  They are the sighs of God. Take the time to stop and listen; you will be surprised at what you hear. We hope your life is filled with Sighs!!!"  I cut the paper down to 5.5 by 5.5, I scored at 2.25 and 4.75 (this made it easier to keep in line and gave me a lip to glue down under the backside.
 
In giving the sunflower a little depth, I inked the edges using a dauber with More Mustard ink.  I also swiped from the center outward to give some lines.  I added some early esspresso and some certainly celery ribbon, raised the sunflower with a dimensional and I am done...WHEW!


I like it, but I am pretty sure I am going to go into MDS 2 and change the Font.  What do you think.  If nothing else, their will be chocolate and everything is great when there is chocolate.




No comments:

Post a Comment