6/09/2013

Baby Shower Fun

Yesterday we had a baby shower for my daughter-in-law Samantha.  She is a Pinterest-a-holic like me.  She made organic sugar body scrub as a favor for the ladies who attended the show. Of course, she got the recipe from Pinterest and the idea to use cupcake liners as the top to stamp on and make ruffles coming out the lid.


One of the fun projects we did was create onsies for Trent (my soon to be Grandson).  I had to show off all the fun designs that were created.  Hope you like them.  I know we had fun making them.  The shower was filled with lot's of laughs, food and of course...FUN!














Oh, and check out this diaper cake that was made by one of Samantha's friend and co-worker. 
 
 
Isn't it the most, to say the least!
 
 
Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment