6/25/2013

Operation Write Home


I had never heard of Operation Write Home until my Stampin' Up! group of Demonstrators got together one evening and created a lot of cards to send.  I then learned of who they are.  I instantly fell in love with what they represent and knew I wanted to be a a part of this.  So I came home and immediately Googled them(I can't believe Googled was spellchecked, it should be in the dictionary by now, don't ya think?).  Anyway, I sent away for a stamp, so I can create cards for them.  They sent me the stamp within a week and I was off and stamping cards for our nation's heroes!  Their organization warms my heart so much, as I have family members who have served and are currently serving today.  If this small act helps them get through their days, I will gladly do it.  Here are just a few of the cards I have made thus far. 






As you can see above and to the left of my blog (www.BeautyandtheStamper.com), I proudly show off my OWH Badges.

Please see this video about Operation Write Home. 



Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment