7/19/2013

Convention - Day 2 Stampin' Up! Undefined

Holy smokes, today was a busy one.  The best part was hanging out with my weSTAMP group.
I didn't win prize patrol, but I did get a box from a past Paper Pumpkin.  We did some great make & takes.  I didn't think I liked the Grunge stamp set, but we got it free here at convention, so I tried it.  Can I say, this might just be one of my most favorite sets now.  I can't wait to get home and make some videos to show some great things!  I have also finished swapping all the cards I made.  I have picked out the top 10 from all 100 that I ended up swapping, in total.  I will be making a video and will have that on YouTube for you to see very soon.  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, so you don't miss it.  Oh man, I almost forgot... Stampin' Up! announced some great new products.  You are going to love it.  I will let you know as soon as I get more information.  See below for one new announcement that just came out.  I can't wait to "make" my first stamp.  Watch the video below to see what I am talking about.

Was that awesome or what!!!  Alright, well time for Awards Night and more picture taking at the Gathering Place.  I will have so much for you in the days and weeks to come.  Thank you for following my blog and being such a great BEAUTY!!!

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment