7/19/2013

Convention - Day 2

Hi Beauties ~

Have you placed your new Paper Pumpkin order yet?  I sure did, how could I pass up such a great deal. I hope you are liking the updates and pictures from convention.  Oh yes, I did happen to catch a great Kenny Chesney concert last night as well (that was a special reward for my great husband who brings me out to Salt Lake City every year for convention). It doesn't hurt that his Dad, Brother & Grandparents live here :)  So it's not too hard to convince him. 

As promised, here is today's card.


I learned this technique with the mosaic embossing folder and the mosaic punch, from my up-upline Anita during our stamp time together last week.  It was a great time and I would suggest having a random stamping buddy for those days when you just want to get together and stamp.  If you need a stamping buddy, I am here and ready to get together at any time!


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is sooooo pretty! I think I'll be trying this later today. Thank you for sharing Jean - see you at Team Meeting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete