7/22/2013

Day 3 & Post Convention

Hi Beauties~
 
Day 3 of convention was so much fun.  So much in fact that I didn't have time to keep you updated.  The day was filled with great classes.  Then the final general meeting had tons of Prize Patrols.  This year everyone who attended convention won at least one prize patrol.  The last prize patrol was for 25 people who won every stamp set in the upcoming Holiday Catalog... LUCKY!!!  Stampin' Up! sure does know how to throw a great party.  I am so glad I went and look at all the loot I got.

 
There were so many samples throughout the Gathering Place, where all of us met.  I had to snap a few shot of my favorite boards for you to see.  At first I didn't realize there was a hidden meaning.  Can you see it? wink, wink...
 
 
I had so much fun and wish you could have been there with us.  How about next year?  Become part of my team and attend next years event with us.  Click here to join the fun!
 
 
Oh yeah and don't let me forget the best part... SWAPS, SWAPS, SWAPS!!!  I gathered, collected and swapped about 100 cards this year.  They were all so pretty, but I narrowed it down. Here is a video of my top 10, it sure was hard to pick out of all those great swaps.


FYI~ No Grandchild yet, he waited until convention was over.  Such a good boy!  We are home safe & sound and ready for baby Trent to come out and say hello to the world.

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for picking my MDS card as one of your top 10! I am honored!! It was so nice to get to hang out with you during the convention, Jean! See you at weStamp meetings!

    ReplyDelete