7/10/2013

Holiday Sample plus Ink

Hi Beauties~

One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting to try some of the products before they come out.  I got my holiday order yesterday and had to start playing with it ASAP.  Here is the first card I made.  I love the DSP and this Santa looks so cute.  Reminds me of being a kid.  I can't wait to try the rest of my order.

 
If you want to get to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and get your supplies before the general public, then please feel free to Join My Team. I love what I do and you can, to for only $99.00 
 
Also,  I am looking for new Ink Club Members.  Are you interested in owning every ink color that Stampin' Up! has?  If so, you will want to be a part of this Ink Pad Club
 
 
 
Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment