9/14/2013

Coloring Stampin' Up! Basic Jewels

Hi Beauties~

Wow, this has been a busy week, but I didn't want to let time go by without saying hello.  Today I made a quick video for you showing how I use Stampin' Up!'s Basic Pearl Jewels and color them in almost any color I want.  I seem to use a lot of black and sometimes I run out of the basic black candy dots (otherwise, I would use them all the time).  Here is how I color my pearls to match my cards.


If you don't want to color your own pearls, why not try Stampin' Up!'s Candy Dots.  I have a Candy Dots Sample Pack ready and waiting for you for only $6.75 and you will get 2 of every color.  What a deal, CLICK HERE to get your Sample Pack now!!!

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment