9/26/2013

Create one of a kind papers with Stampin' Up! In-Colors

Hi Beauties~

Stampin' Up! has some great Designer Series Paper, but sometime I find myself needing a little something different for one of my cards or scrapbook pages.  Now, they do have great colors, especially the newest In-Colors.  Today I want to show you how I created my own "Plaid Designer Paper" using just the Stampin' Write Markers on some Whisper White to make this pretty butterfly card.

 
Want to see how I did this quick and easy? 
If so, check out the video and see for yourself,
just how easy this was to make those cute little plaid butterflies.
 
 
 Create your own background papers with markers and imagination!!!
 
 
Markers
Grab any or all of the colors that Stampin' Up! Offers by CLICKING HERE

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment