9/23/2013

September Swaps | weSTAMP

Hi Beauties~

Time to get ready for my weSTAMP monthly meeting.  I love this time of the month, because I get to meet up with a great group of wonderful ladies.  We share stamping tips & techniques.  We swap cards and learn and share with each other.  Here is my swaps for the month. 


I just love the Santa's List Stamp Set and I will use it as many times as I can through the holiday season (and even before, as you can tell).  If you are interested in being a part of this great group, please contact me and I will tell you how you can become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I would love to have you join my team!  You can also click on the Join My Team button above and learn more!

Santa's List Wood-mount Stamp Set

Santa's List Wood-Mount Stamp Set 131808
Regular Price: $17.72
Preferred Price: $15.95
LEARN ABOUT PREFERRED PRICING
You'll land on Santa's nice list when you make your own holiday cards and party invites. Or maybe your kids could use a gentle reminder from the big man himself. But whatever you decide to put him on, this Santa will look good for goodness sake. Also available in French and German.

Set quantity: 3


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment