10/20/2013

Diaper Cake for Baby Shower | Perfect Girl Baby Shower Gift Idea

Hi Beauties~

I was invited to a baby shower this weekend.  I wanted to make sure that I created a gift that was going to be cute as well as useful.  So what else could be more useful for a newborn baby girl than a whole lot of diapers.  So this is the cake that was built using a couple packages of diapers and decorated with some cute items as well as the cutest little animals from the Zoo Babies Stamp Set.



I loved making these cute little tokens with the animals on them and then also create the perfect card to match.



Thanks so much for letting me share!

If you want to make your own diaper gift cake and card using the Zoo Babies Stamps from Stampin' Up!, please feel free to order them from me.  Then call or email me if you need any help or ideas in creating your gift diaper cake.
Zoo Babies
 
Zoo Babies 130456
Price: $19.95
Babies are so cute. And baby animals are so, so cute! Say congratulations on your baby with the babies in this set. Clear-mount.

Set quantity: 10

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. I love these adorable pink baby shower diaper cake. At domestic LA venues for parties I attended one of my friends baby shower. It was a grand bash and even DJ was also there to entertain us. Totally loved this event!

    ReplyDelete