5/08/2014

What's your type?

Hello Beauties~


Okay, I am pretty sure you haven't seen too many sneak peeks of this stamp set from the 2014/2015 Stampin' Up! Catalog.  I won this "What's Your Type" stamp set at the Catalog Premier last month and have had so much fun playing with it (Thank you Prize Patrol).  I have had a hard time with the letters, but the shapes are awesome.  Here are a couple cards I made with this new set.  Enjoy!!!  Oh and I found this cute little flower frog at an antique show here in New York, so now I have something to hold my cards when taking pictures for you. YAY!!!

 This card above also has the Work of Art stamp set combined with the What's your type.
 This one was my first shot at letters.  
The letters come out rather large, so this would be better suited for scrapbooking, in my opinion.  
What do you think?


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Order Stampin' Up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment