5/02/2014

You are a Work of Art

Hi Beauties~  I know it has been a long long time, my life has been very hectic lately and I haven't had as much stamping time as I would have liked.  My husband and I purchased a hotel in Farmington, NY and have put a lot of time into moving here from Arizona and also making sure this hotel gets up and running at a level that I feel is perfect for our guests experience.  If interested, you can check out our new hotel at www.travelodgefarmingtonnewyorkhotel.com, it is our little baby!    Although most of my life has been hotel, hotel, hotel, I did find time to go to the Stampin' Up! Catalog premier in Syracuse and took home a great new catalog and two stamp sets (I won one of them via Prize Patrol).  Well, my dear friends, here is a card I made with one of the new sets called Work of Art.  I think you may like the background that I used to take my picture of the card as well (just a little sneak peek, perhaps)  ENJOY!!!




Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment