8/14/2014

Copy and Share Everything - Pinch Top Box - Throwback Thursday

 Hi Beauties~

It's Throwback Thursday, so get out all those retired stamps, DSP, and colors...

I am so happy that their are so many wonderful stampers out there that I can learn from.  Just like you learn from me, I learn from others.  In the stamping world we often  use the acronym C.A.S.E., it means Copy And Share Everything.  I am casing a wonderful Pinch Top Box from Sam at Pootles.co.uk.  I saw this great box on Pinterest and had to CASE it for you.  I think this will make some great boxed gifts for Christmas this year.  So quick and easy.  All you need is a Simply Scored., some scissors and tape or glue.  A little decorating and you are good to go.


Measurements
Cardstock – 8 1/4 x 11″
Score on the LONG side at 2, 5 1/4, 7 1/4, 10 1/2″
Score on the SHORT side at 2, 6, 7″
DSP Panels - bottome piece 3 x 2 1/2″  and top piece is 3 x 1″




Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment