8/10/2014

Reverse, Reverse... How to stamp a reverse image

Hi Beauties~

Ever wondered how stampers get that mirror reverse image?  If so, I want to show you how.  I made this card using wax paper to create this reverse mirror image.  Please read all the way to the bottom to see the youtube video created just for you!


I am really enjoying creating cards for my family and friends and more importantly sharing my "how to" with you so you can share with your family and friends as well.  If you too, are interested in demonstrating your techniques and stamping with your friends and family, please feel free to sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and start your own business today.  I am sure you will enjoy it just as much as I do.  I would love to have you on my team and help you start your independent business today.  If becoming a demonstrator is not your passion today, then please feel free to follow me and  stamp along until you are ready.  For sneek peaks of future posts, see my videos and subscribe at www.youtube.com/stampinupgirl



Stamp set used in the featured card: Wetlands

UNSET 
Wetlands Wood Stamp Set 126695
Price: $21.95
Things are getting marshy in here! These wetland wood mount images are perfect for watercoloring and you'll love the all-purpose greetings also included. Set Quantity: 6

Featured Tool in this card:  Brayer


Brayer
Brayer 102395
Price: $12.50
Provides uniform inking to larger areas like background stamps, or use it to create special ink effects. Includes handle and soft rubber attachment.


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment