8/18/2015

Sprinkles of Life Card and My Top Pick

Hi Beauties~

Today I made this card using the sprinkles of life stamp set from Stampin' Up! And some cute little gym stickers that I found at the Dollar Tree.



I think the to work together really rather well, don't you? Check out http://www.youtube.com/stampinupgirl to see me make this card from beginning to end! Subscribe and don't ever miss a posting, tip, technique or video.




I did a fussy cut on the clouds, then the tree builder punch on the glimmer paper to create the beautiful silver lining. I think it is just adorable and a great pick me up to receive in the mail!!!

Don't forget a portion of every stamp set from the sprinkle of life sale is donated to the Ronald McDonald house.

Here are this weeks weekly deals. My choice, if I could only choose one, would be the envelope punch! I absolutely love mine!



Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment