8/19/2015

Stampin' Up! my Paper Pumpkin has arrived!!!

Hi Beauties~

It's "red box" me time again. I love getting my Paper Pumpkin each month, it forces me to have some me time.





Are you loving them?





Well, as I try every month, I have created a video to show you this months project and how easy it is to put together.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEOThis months project is totally adorbs and next months is awesome too! If you are not a Paper pumpkin subscriber yet, then now is the time to join, because you can save 50% off your first two issues until September 10,2015. So order (use code HALFOFF) today at www.paperpumpkin.can and add me as your demonstrator. Plus subscribe to this blog and my YouTube channel to get get alternative ideas, like this pencil topper, made from this months box.





Or this cute little box.






Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment