8/05/2015

Washi Wednesday - Just a little

Hi Beauties~

Today's Washi Wednesday is just a quick and easy card. I used just a little bit of Washi Tape on this card as an accent. Just a little is making a big impact.





This card was made out of a project life card. I colored it in a little and then stamped the words with the Pretty Thankful stamp set.
Since this was on black cardstock, I wanted to make sure I could write on the inside and have it show up, so I used the same Hello Honey card as I did with the border on the front. I held this piece in place with just a couple strips of Washi Tape.





I hope you liked this quick and easy card using Washi Tape and Project Life cards!!!

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment