12/01/2015

Easy Peasy Organizing

Hi Beauties~

Well, we've been moved into this house for two weeks now. Last week we were out of town, so I have lived in my new house for one week and I already have a messy junk drawer.


Well, this just was not gonna work for me. So I made a quick trip to the dollar tree and grabbed a silverware caddy and found a home for all of this crazy mess.


aaaahhhh!!!!! Much better, don't you think? Now the rest of the week will be dedicated to getting my "office" aka Jean's Craft Room ready to be productive so I can bring you more videos, tutorials and more!!! If you want to see the full Dollar Tree Haul visit www.youtube.com/stampinupgirl

Thank you always for your patience and support!!!

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment