12/11/2015

JOY - DIY Christmas Banner

Hi Beauties~



Last week I went to a Christmas party with some girls that I stamp with through Stampin' Up Stampin Up I made a banner for a gift exchange that we did. I absolutely love this banner and wanted to make another one for my home. Here is a picture of the finished product.

http://jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

And here is a video on how I did it.

                                     As always, thanks so much for checking out my blog.

This banner kit is on the Stampin' Up! year end clearance, if you want to pick one up for yourself. The possibilities are endless. All clearance items are while supplies last, so make sure to go check it out right now! Here is the link! Http://jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net



Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. I was the lucky recipient of this beautiful banner! Thank you Jean for making it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete