12/10/2015

MAMBI 365 Happy Planner Tips

Hi Beauties~

So I traded in my Mead planner this upcoming year for a Me and My Big Ideas 365 Happy Planner. It just screams "decorate me", so I do. I have always decorated my planners and I am really enjoying using all my Stampin' Up! Supplies along with other great planner decor. If you have a planner that you are currently using, please let me know if you decorate it. Send me pictures of your decorated planner or #BeautyandtheStamper when posting on social media, so I can look. Here is a quick look at this weeks page along with a video of a couple tips that i find useful in my planner.

Here is the video of a couple of my tips...

Also, if you are in need of supplies to decorate, check out my online Stampin' Up! Store.
 Beginning TODAY!!! (December 10th), Stampin' Up! Is having a great year end sale.


http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment