1/21/2016

Closet Organized with White Hangers

Hi Beauties~

I hope you're having a successful week and I just wanted to show you what I'm working on while I'm not stamping in crafting. I'm trying to get the new house organized, so what I did was I took out all of my colored hangers and swap them out for white hangers. Check out the difference it makes.


 
Isn't that crazy I can't believe it myself but I will definitely be doing this from now on in all of my closets. OK this is just one of my videos that I'll be doing to show you how I am re-organizing the new house. If you're not subscribe to my YouTube channel StampinUpGirl, make sure you do because I'm about to hit 2500 subscribers and when I do I'm going to be doing a big huge giveaway and would love to see one of my blog readers win it. Until next time, Make it a successful day!!!


Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment