2/14/2016

Bear Hugs to YOU this Valentine's Day

Hi Beauties~



Happy Valentine's Day!!!  I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday.  I wanted to show you the Valentine's Day Cards I made for my weSTAMP group this past month.  The stamp set was I am using is Bear Hugs and comes with matching framelits dies.  I love not having to fussy cut!!!  Here is a picture of the finished card.


and here is a quick video of how I created it and added a few special touches.  Make sure you watch til the end, because I have placed a little nugget (tip that helps me tremendously) in there for you!



Well, that was easy~ I hope you enjoyed my quick and easy valentine's day card!  I wish you a special day with your loved one! and until next time...

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment