2/13/2016

Deadpool - It's a Love Story - Valentine's Date with Hubby

Hi Beauties~

Today (February 13th), my husband and I went on our Valentine's date.  We went on the 3th, rather than the 14th, because everyone and their significant other is going to be date night-ing tomorrow and I am not interested in waiting an hour for a table.  So we went to breakfast at Paradise Bakery and then onto the AMC Desert Ridge (in Arizona).  We tried out the AMC Prime theater which was very cool, in my opinion.  My husband and I were talking about it back and forth and so I decided to capture it on camera and post it here for those interested in knowing what AMC Prime Theatres are all about.

As a couple of Marvel Comic Book nerds, we liked the show, however I would NOT suggest letting anyone under the age of 17 go see it. There was so much vulgar language, nudity and sexual innuendos.  With that being said, it was beautiful love story!!!

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment