2/05/2016

How I easily store my Framelits Dies

Hi Beauties~

If you are like me, you love all the great Framelits Dies that are making it so much easier to cut out intricate shapes. I have a nice amount of them and use them often. I was having some trouble taking them off the tape as well as keeping them on after they have been taken off the first time. So I searched around Pinterest and found that others were using magnetic sheets. So I found some and tried them out. Now all of my Framelits dies are being stored with the magnetic sheets. I made a quick video showing how this can be done.

Now isn't that easy? And not very expensive at all. That mean more cash leftover for more stamps and dies!!! Yay!!!

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment