11/08/2016

Make your own Stamping Tool for about $3.00

Hi Beauties~

I asked myself, why pay $40 - $100 for the Misti Stamp Positioning Tool? So, today I decided to make a stamping tool (similar to the Mini Misti, in my opinion).  It was very quick and very easy.  I wish I could explain it with words, but I can't, so I did the next best thing and made a video for you!


I do have a couple of announcements for both Stampin' Up! and Magnabilities:

1) Stampin' Up!'s Paper Pumpkin Box is going to be super cool this month, so if you want it, remember to sign up before the 10th of the month.  It looks like it will have some sort of winter or Christmas theme (by the looks of the snowy blue box). Want more information? Check out my Paper Pumpkin site https://mypaperpumpkin.com/?demoid=2093073

2) Magnabilities is having a super discount for Veterans, Military and their spouses.  50% Off the $99 Join price.  I joined just to get the awesome swag, and at this price, I would join again, if I wasn't already signed up!  This special is going on until the end of the month and I would love to have you on my team!  For these prices, you can buy it just to give as Christmas Gifts (especially the personalized pictures of children/grandchildren).  If you want more information check out my site at http://www.jeanpiersanti.magnabilities.com


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment