12/03/2016

Quick, Easy, Inexpensive and Adorable DIY Christmas Gift

1hi Beauties~

Who needs a quick and easy gift for a co-worker, neighbor or friend?  Maybe you just want a handmade decorative candle to match your home's theme.  How about a Candle?  Who doesn't love a candle?  Especially, when it is a handmade gift.  So today I wanted to show you a candle that I handstamped with a cute cabin/woodsy feel on it.  So fast and easy and only cost me a dollar and some change.  So as always here is the picture of what I made...
 
 
Imagine what you can personalize, with any theme, for friends and family!

 

Along with a video of how I did it...


I hope you enjoyed this personalized gift.  If you make any of the ideas I post, please make sure you post them on Instagram with the Hashtag #StampinUpGirl or #BeautyandtheStamper

I used the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!  If you want this set for yourself, please order at www.JeanPiersanti.stampinup.net and support my efforts!  Thank so much for all your continued support in this blog and my youtube channel StampinUpGirl.

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment