12/14/2016

Tried and True Stamping Techniques Work Well

Hi Beauties~

Today I wanted to show you this super quick and easy card using the Sale-a-bration Hey Chic Stamp Set.  As a demonstrator, I was able to get this in advance
(and for FREE), as  sale-a-bration products are free for every $50 spent.  Now you too can get the same deal, but you have to wait until January 4th, 2017.  Anyways, enough salesman talk.  Here is the card I made for our Christmas Party Shoebox Make and Take.


I know, I know, very old technique, but sometimes the tried and true is a good way to go.  I think this came out pretty cure and of course, I had to make a video for you as well.



If you want to purchase these products in advance, then sign up to become a demonstrator.  I would love to have you on my team!

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment