1/15/2017

Loving my new Cricut Explore Air 2 - Tips & Techniques

Hi Beauties~

As you may know, if you watch my YouTube Channel, I recently received a brand new Cricut Explore Air 2 for my birthday.  I have had so much fun making projects and learning different tips and techniques.  I wanted to pass these on to you.  I have learned how to write with the Cricut.



Wasn't that cool?  I have also learned that you can use Dollar Tree Pens in the Cricut as well.  And the write pretty darn good.  What a money saver!



I have also found that Cricut has some pretty decent deals if you purchase items online.  I have found this deals on my share a sale site.  Cricut Explore Air Clearance Deals Also, you can use the code LOVESHIP for Free Shipping in January at Cricut.com

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean,
    I am a past demonstrator ... but my craft room is still full of stampin up paper, stamps etc ... I just received my air 2 this past Saturday ... never have had a cricut or anything like it.
    What is your opinion on SU card stock? I have heard that because of its thickness that it doesn't do as well on small cutesy words ...
    Also would be interested in knowing how do you incorporate your SU stuff with your cricut?

    ReplyDelete